Covid-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called Cornavirus.
Symptoms of Coronvirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of Coronvirus to appear. They can be similar to symptoms of cold and flu.
Common symptoms of Coronavirus include:
- A fever (high temperature – 38 degrees celcius or above)
- A cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- A shortness of breath (breathing difficulties)
For people who get infected with Coronavirus:
- 80% will have mild illness and make a full recovery within a few weeks
- 14% will have a more severe illness
- 6% will have a critical illness
For more information and supprt on Coronavirus (Covid-19) visit: